Sunday 2 November 2014

Week three round up

Round 3 (started loading 11 Oct 2014)
Phase 2   (Started 13 Oct 2014)
Day21
Blood group A+
Third week down.   
I have found that I am suffering less from detox symptoms this week.   
Still have some pain in left ribs and a small amount in the right ribs.    
Loss has been slower this week again.  
I mean, seriously I have stalled for 3 days AND had a bloody gain!!
Not happy Jan!
However, overall average for 3wks is pretty damn good and I lost 8cm this week so can't complain really.
But I will.

Weights for this week are:

27 Oct - 71.6kg
28 Oct -71.4kg
29 Oct -  71.1kg
30 Oct  - 71.3kg
31 Oct -   70.9kg
1Nov-   70.9kg
 Nov -   70.9kg

Total loss for week=   700gr
Overall R3=7.1kg

Starting measurements 10 Oct:
waist    94cm
hip  109cm
thigh  52cm
upper arm   33cm
chest  97cm
calf  35cm

This weeks measurements:
waist    88cm
hip  102cm
thigh  52cm
upper arm   31cm
chest  96cm
calf  34cm

(I just added up total cm lost since starting the Protocol and I have lost 121cm!! Mind you I only started measuring my calf halfway through round 2)

Walked:  12km


Meals for the week:

Breakfast is generally an apple and a cup of black coffee.  Although this week I have had a blueberry smoothie and a blueberry sorbet.

Lunches:
 tuna and celery salad
Chicken and broccoli  soup
Mexican chicken and zucchini lettuce wraps
Chicken and asparagus stirfry
BBQ beef burger with zucchini chips and salad

  


    Dinner:
 Veal zoodles
Chicken and Broccoli soup
Chicken and zucchini stir fry
morrocan beef cauliflower risotto
chicken bolognaise with zoodles
Asparagus and chicken meatball soup

  


2 comments: