Monday 16 June 2014

Asian meatball soup

I love my soups.  Especially in winter. Something so comforting by a bowl of hot soup.  Although I have tended to gravitate towards creamier soups I have found since doing the protocol I am loving clear soups more and more.
This one was very easy and used my home made stock.   You can use beef or chicken stock really and whatever allowed or free veg you like.

Ingredients:
1-2c of lean stock  
100gr lean mince 
1/2tsp chilli 
pinch seaweed salt 
1/2tsp oregano
1/2tsp cumin
1/2tsp ground coriander
1/2tsp dried ginger
1c veg of choice (mine had zucchini and spinach)

Method:
Bring stock to simmer and add 1 c of veg of your choice plus any free veg you want.  Season with chilli, seaweed salt and ginger.    Mix mince with other spices and form into small balls and drop into stock.  Heat until meatballs are cooked through and veg are tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment